Moses and Erica Lugemye are followers of Jesus who love music,
love people and desire to see every language, culture and people offer and experience the full expression of Christ-Centered worship on earth as it is in heaven. For more information check out our website at www.lugemye.com.
Putting the name of Jesus on the lips of every nation by engaging cultures of the world in the creation of new songs that reflect the global nature of God’s kingdom.
- Partnering with worship leaders from around the world to capture the sound and song of their region to contribute to the tapestry of global worship.
- Training a new generation of worship leaders who intentionally work to see authentic worship happening across cultures, languages and generations.
- Fostering unity in the body of Christ through multi-cultural, multi-lingual, multi-generational worship.
- Challenging the Church to go beyond song into discipleship, for that is what authentic worship is.
- Using music as a tool of evangelism with those who do not yet know Jesus.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
- THE END OF ALL MINISTRY IS WORSHIP. When all ministry has ceased on earth, WORSHIP remains for all eternity. Rev. 4:8
- Psalm 29:2 says, “Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name. Worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness.” Until all the nations are worshiping Jesus, there will be a deficit in the glory due our God.
- The nations are Christ’s inheritance. “Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.” Psalm 2:8
- A House of prayer: The church is meant to be a house of prayer for all nations. Isaiah 56:7
- The church was born in a setting with multiple nations. Acts 2:11 says, “We hear them in our own tongues speaking of the mighty deeds of God.”
- Around the throne of God all nations will be represented. Revelation 7:9
For more information please check out our website. www.lugemye.com
email us at: [email protected]
Phone number: (619)547-9974